Friday, November 1, 2013

And Sometimes Life Gets in the Way

Hey there all my faithful blog readers,
I realize I completely fell off the bandwagon with this for a few weeks, but I do have a valid reason. Sometimes life knocks you down a bit, some things get in the way, and blogging doesn't quite make the cut on things that are necessary for survival.
However, I almost have my life back in some semblance of order, at least enough to type up a short blog!
I cannot wait to share with you all my incredible (and truly life changing) trip to Palestine and Israel, but that will have to wait for another day.
I am merely putting this up to prove I'm still here, haven't forgotten about this blog yet, and will get back to it as soon as possible.
For now, I will just provide a few photos as a sneak peak for my trip:
Fresh Market vegetables in Jerusalem!!

Wonderful friends in Tel Aviv

Market scarves

Some street art on the separation wall in Bethlehem

Also, if anyone is interested in something completely not Jordan/travel related, this wonderful church, and message, is what's keeping me kickin':

No comments:

Post a Comment